craiglouis@shaw.ca

The world so far...

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Master Chef Dinner

Well for those of you who have no idea what the Master Chef dinner is... another fantastic HAL idea! Actually, I quite enjoyed watching it the first time around. There are only five spots for Cruise Staff so Christine and I sat this round out. Then, Lori got quarantined for NLV because her roommate was showing symptoms. Any excuse to wear the random costumes for me! And on went the apron and chef's hat and I had to learn the entire routine in about two minutes. The entire thing was quite funny and all the guests loved it a ton.

Still busy doing a ton of World Cruise prep right now so I'm not really spending time in these ports of call, which at best are no better than an East Hastings back-alley. And, the weather is terrible too! Also, I'm having some troubles with my webmail server, so writing emails out is becoming problematic.