craiglouis@shaw.ca

The world so far...

Friday, January 5, 2007

Philipsburg, St Maarten

Well I did arrive in Fort Lauderdale safely after a fantastic flight bewteen two screaming children for four hours and a mentally challeneged man who kept kicking my seat for the last two!

The ship is awesome and it's great to be back aboard - as it was my very first ship I sailed on. I've been mad busy trying to prepare all the programs and such as well as tidying and cleaning up the mess that had been accumulating over the past months.

The picture is me on a beach in Philipsburg, St Maaten... although I've never done a Caribbean run besides my free cruise with Lee, I'm really not all that excited for these ports; maybe beacuse the Caribbean is all just beaches and electronics shopping (which I definately do not need more of right now)! Had a blast just wondering around and attempting to get some colour to my pale skin - I hear glowing white isn't in this year. We have seven more ports out in the Caribbean before returning to Fort Lauderdale on the 14th, overnighting and embarking the World Cruise guests on the 15th. Hope everyone had an amazing New Year!